The School Counsellors at Cammeray Public School support the development of student learning and wellbeing. The school counselling service can:
- Help parents and carers make decisions about their child's education
- Support students who are worrying about school work, friends, getting in trouble at school or feeling down
- Assess a student's behaviour and learning
- Help teachers identify and address any additional needs which may be impacting on learning
- Liaise with other agencies regarding student wellbeing
School counselling is confidential.
The School Counsellors are part of the Learning and Support Team. Referrals to the Learning and Support Team can be made directly to your child's teacher.
For more information about the school counselling service, visit:
Important telephone numbers:
Parent line NSW - 1300 1300 52
Kids Help Line - 1800 551 800