We're keeping students learning both in and out of the classroom.
Explore the department's Learning remotely resources to support both online and offline learning for all students.
Learning remotely without technology
We understand some students do not have access to a device or internet for online learning. Contact the school to discuss non-digital learning from home options for your child.
Get up-to-date information about the department's response to COVID-19 (novel coronavirus).
NSW Health information and advice on COVID-19 (coronavirus).
Learning Hub Resources
If your child is feeling well enough to work from home, you may wish to explore some of the following:
Options for families:
- Department portal - Learning Hub resources https://education.nsw.gov.au/inside-the-department...
- Department portal - Wellbeing Hub resources https://education.nsw.gov.au/teaching-and-learning...
- Maths Online mathsonline.com.au
- Sound Waves soundwaveskids.com.au
- StoryBox https://storyboxlibrary.com.au/login
- Wushka https://wushka.com.au/login/
- World Book Online https://www.worldbookonline.com/wb/Login?ed=wb
We always recommend that reading every day is the most important activity to maintain at home.